1. Baer, R. A. 2006. “Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches.” Clinician’s Guide to Evidence Base and Applications. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
Baer, R. A. 2003. “Mindfulness Training as Clinical Intervention: A Conceptual and Empirical Review.” Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. 10:125–143.
2. Baer, R. A. 2006. “Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches.” Clinician’s Guide to Evidence Base and Applications. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
Feldman, G., A. Hayes, S. Kumar, J. Greeson, and J. P. Laurenceau. 2007. “Mindfulness and Emotion Regulation: The Development and Initial Validation of the Cognitive and Affective Mindfulness Scale-Revised (CAMS-R).” Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment 29:177–190.
Walach, H., N. Buchheld, V. Buttenmuller, N. Kleinknecht, and S. Schmidt. 2006. “Measuring Mindfulness—The Freiburg Mindfulness Inventory.” Personality and Individual Differences 40:1543–1555.
3. Analayo. 2003. Satipatthana: The Direct Path to Realization. Birmingham, UK: Windhorse Publications.
4. Creswell, J. D., N. Eisenberger, and M. Lieberman. 2008. Neural Correlates of Mindfulness During Social Exclusion. Los Angeles: University of California. Unpublished manuscript.
5. Brown, K. W., R. M. Ryan, and J. D. Creswell. 2007. “Mindfulness: Theoretical Foundations and Evidence for Salutary Effects.” Psychological Inquiry 18:211–237.
Wegner, D. M., D. J. Schneider, S. Carter, and T. White. 1987. “Paradoxical Effects of Thought Suppression. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 53:5–13.