1. Fill more, K.M. (1975). Relationship between specific drinking problems in early adulthood and middle age: An exploratory 20 year follow-up study. Journal of studies on Alcohol, 36, 882-907
2. Sobell, L.C., (1980). Evaluating alchol and drug abuse treatment effectiveness. :Pergamon Press.
3. Robins, L. N., Helzer, J.E., & Davis, D. H. (1975. Narcotic use in Southeast Asia and afterward: An interview study of 898 Vietnam veterans. Archives of General Psychiatry, 32, 955-961
4. Fillmore, K.M. (1975). Relationship between specific drinking problems in early adulthood and middle age: An exploratory 20 year follow-up study. Journal of studies on Alcohol, 36, 882-907
5. Patterson GR, Forgatch MS. Therapist behavior as a determinant for client noncompliance: A paradox for the behavior modifier. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1985;53:846–851.
6. Miller WR, Sovereign RG. The check-up: A model for early intervention in addictive behaviors. In: Løberg T, Miller WR, Nathan PE, Marlatt GA, editors. Addictive behaviors: Prevention and early intervention. Amsterdam: Swets & Zeitlinger; 1989. pp. 219–231.
7. Comments On A.A. Triennial Surveys. Alcoholics Anonymous World Services. December 1990.
8. Miller, W.R. and Rollnick, S. Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People to Change, 2nd ed. NY: Guilford Press, 2002.
9. Valle SK. Interpersonal functioning of alcoholism counselors and treatment outcome. Journal of Studies on Alcohol. 1981;42:783–790.