This Video Shows You the Truth About Addiction and Scientifically Proven Techniques To Beat it…
(Video will open up in a larger window for better viewing)
The conventional “acute” treatment model has been used since the 1950s and it is not based on evidence or science. Evidence suggests that most people have long-term success on their own by using evidence-based techniques.
You’ll Discover Some Amazing Breakthroughs and Unusual Tips Such As:
- How one scientifically proven method improved decisions and behavior in patients
- How a simple practice “rewires” your brain out of destructive habit loops
- How certain nutrients boosted success rates up to 92%
- Why the most common recovery programs are proven NOT to work
- And MUCH MORE…
This FREE video will give you incredible information about addiction that you can benefit from right away…
Before we continue, I wanted to give you an amazing gift. Please accept my “Understanding the Evidence-based Science of Addiction E-course – Separating Fact From Opinion”…
- Report 1: Why Addiction is Misunderstood and Mistreated and What Neuroscience Has to Say About it.
- Report 2: It Doesn’t Really Matter What Your Addiction is. All Addictions Are Essentially the Same (Neuroscientists call addiction a “Common Neural Currency”) Because All Addictions Are More Similar Than They Are Different.
- Report 3: Having a Balanced Brain is the Secret to Success- You Don’t Want to Miss This!
- Report 4: Clearing up the Common Misconceptions… Understanding The Addict Experience Can Help You And Those You Love
- Report 5: The Incredible “Secret” to Restoring Depleted Neurotransmitters in the Brain. This Makes Addicts “Feel Better” Naturally and Sky Rockets Long-term Success Rates.
- Report 6: Why Most Rehabs are Proven NOT to Work. Research Reveals that Daily Management of Addictions is Much Easier, Much Cheaper and More Successful.
- Report 7: This Unusual Trick Has Been Proven Scientifically Proven to Improve Recovery, Manage Intrusive Thoughts, Increase Attention and Decrease Addiction Problems